One of the biggest gymnastics competitions of the season, the U.S. Gymnastics Championships, are here, with this two-day competition set to determine the national champions for the top US junior and senior elites. With nearly all the top names in American gymnastics this quad set to compete Thursday through Sunday in Boston for a national championship, there’s plenty of ways to follow and watch the competition live.
2018 U.S. Gymnastics Championships Schedule (all times are Eastern)
Wednesday, August 15th:
– Junior men podium training – 9:00 AM – usgymchampionships.com/live
– Senior men podium training – 11:30 AM – usgymchampionships.com/live
– Junior women podium training – 2:30 PM – usgymchampionships.com/live
– Senior women podium training – 5:00 PM – usgymchampionships.com/live
Thursday, August 16th:
– Junior men day one – 1:30 PM – usgymchampionships.com/live
– Senior men day one – 8:00 PM – NBCSports.com/Live & Olympic Channel (television)
Friday, August 17th:
– Junior women day one – 1:30 PM – usgymchampionships.com/live
– Senior women day one – 7:30 PM – NBCSports.com/Live & Olympic Channel (television)
Saturday, August 18th:
– Junior men day two – 10:30 AM – usgymchampionships.com/live
– Senior men day two – 3:30 PM – NBCSports.com/Live & Olympic Channel (3:30 – 4:30 PM – television) / NBC (4:30 PM – television)
Sunday, August 19th
– Junior women day two- 1:30 PM – usgymchampionships.com/live
– Senior women day two- 8:00 PM – NBCSports.com/Live & NBC (television)
For US fans, both nights of women’s & men’s senior competition will be found live on TV on NBC’s family of networks, with the new Olympic Channel playing host to night one of competition on Thursday & Friday and NBC featuring the second day of competition on Saturday & Sunday. Internationally, fans will be able to rely upon USA Gymnastics’ international YouTube live feed, and all fans will be able to find live streaming of both days of the junior competitions on the USA Gymnastics YouTube page as well.
Live coverage at Chalk Warrior will feature live tweets and up-to-the-minute social media content for all the women’s nationals action in Boston, as well as extensive recaps, reactions, and thoughts for both the juniors and seniors from both days of competition.
The 2018 US Gymnastics Championships men’s competition begins Thursday, and the women’s competition begins Friday with day one of competition, with national champions for juniors and seniors set to be decided on Saturday and Sunday in Boston.Tags: United States, US Championships